If you’re looking to lower your current interested rate, consolidate debts, or obtain cash from your equity, it may be a good idea to refinance!
Refinancing your mortgage could:
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment*
- Lower your interest rate*
- Eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance (P.M.I.)
- Lower your loan term to pay off your mortgage faster
- Turn home equity into cash for home improvements
- Pay off or consolidate debts
*Refinancing may cause finance charges to be higher over the life of the loan.