Listed from least to most outrageous, here’s 10 outrageously expensive mortgages found on Zillow that will have you counting your blessings that your mortgage payment is only $996 a month:
1. No, this is not a picture from “Legends of the Hidden Temple.” This Seattle, WA home is available for the small amount (when compared to the other properties on this list) of $15,000,000 on Zillow. A mortgage for this house would cost you about $57,248 a month. This monolithic property features a modern interior with totally chic home theaters and avant-garde bathrooms. With its unique outdoor fireplaces and beautiful view of the Seattle skyline, this house stands out even among higher-priced multi-million dollar homes.
2. This vibrant Hawaii property is available for only $20,000,000 on Zillow. Sporting 4 bedrooms, 7 baths, and 17,068 square feet, this home would cost you about $75,568 in monthly mortgage payments. Living in Hawaii may be paradise enough, but this house takes it to the next level with beautiful views and a waterfall-equipped pool.
3. This beach-front Honolulu home is available for $20,000,000 on Zillow. A 30-year mortgage taken out on this home would be about $75,568 a month. Just imagine yourself waking up to the soothing movement of the ocean and crisp squawking of seagulls. The interior of this house is full of open and relaxing spaces, perfect for a laid-back living style. It also features a pool and hot tub as well as its own tennis court.
4. Located in Beverly Hills, CA, this beautiful 6,033 square foot home is available for a measly $27,000,000 on Zillow. A 30 year mortgage on this property would cost you about $103,184 a month. The interior of this home is absolutely exquisite, with 6 lavish bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. It has a pool, a massive wine cellar, and a spa-like bathroom complete with a barber-shop chair for all your pampering needs.
5. This luxurious Beverly Hills home is available for $34,900,000 on Zillow. A 30-year mortgage on this sprawling, royal property would cost about $132,587 a month. The home’s interior is jaw-dropping, with gold plating and intricate patterns all throughout. It also features a two-lane bowling alley and expansive home theater.
6. This dazzling 6 bedroom home is available for an affordable $34,995,000 on Zillow. A 30-year mortgage for this home would cost you about $133,738/mo. This home’s white-interior is vibrant and pleasing, accentuated by beige hardwood floors to give it a warm, homey feel. Complete with a movie theater, gym, and subterranean garage, this home will make you feel like a movie star.
7. Speaking of movie stars, this impressive 12,220 square foot house was once owned by Harry Warner of Warner Bros Productions. Available for just $35,999,000 on Zillow, this home would cost you about $137,077 a month in mortgage payments. This piece of Hollywood history features its own gym, tennis court, and relaxing pond. It’s a great home for anyone who enjoys being active.
8. This gorgeous 22,500 square foot California home is available for the low cost of $45,000,000 on Zillow. If you were to take out a 30 year mortgage on this property your monthly payment would be about $171,745. Like something out of the Met, this home features intricate modern art displays on its exterior and an eccentric style within. You may forget you’re in a home when walking through this quirky property, but hopefully the rock-floor in-ground pool will serve as a reminder.
9. Close your eyes and think of the word “mansion.” Now open them. Look familiar? This impressive 38,000 square foot house is available for $85,000,000 on Zillow. A 30 year mortgage on this fantastical property would cost you about $324,407 a month. Although the price tag may (understandably) be a big deterrent, this home could be your only chance at realizing all of your Disney-inspired dreams.
10. This outrageous LA mansion features 12 bedrooms, 21 baths, and is available for $250,000,000 on Zillow. A 30 year mortgage for this home would cost nearly $1,000,000 a month, at $915,709. This property is basically its own beach resort, with a 4-lane bowling alley, 35-seat home theater, massage parlor, and foosball room. It even conveniently features a helipad, so you don’t have to worry about where to put your helicopter.